10 Classical Pieces

My Top Ten Classical Music Pieces


It took  a lot of mojo to build this classical music list.  It will inspire your own mojo.  Many sources make lists. I have used them to build my own list for you.  Wikipedia is a source that does a good job of describing how a list is built.  But I don't rely on it for the list itself.  Instead, I have used several other lists to build my own for you.  I used Change your life, Most Famous, Greatest Pieces, Everyone Should Know, Inspirational, Best Of Classical, 100 Greatest Classical Works, and my own music library on Google Music as my sources.  In compiling my list, I emphasized increasing you mojo.  I excluded anything that was too sad or morose.  No funeral marches, no requiems, no dirges.  Ironically,I like sad music myself.  It helps me focus and gets my emotions going which is hard to do because I am naturally calm.  There are a lot of very good and sad pieces that I haven';t included.  There are many, many very good classical pieces, but I have picked these especially for the list.  There is no question that these composers had mojo to spare.  Imagine the mojo that the deaf Beethoven must have had and you will understand what I mean.

Some people say they don't like classical music. I used classical music because it has stood the test of time.  Plus, I like and know it.  and short.  The total time is less than 45 minutes. The longest piece is 5:47, but most are 3 or 4 minutes long,  They are perfect for preparing for a contest or practice.  You can also listen to it anytime you want to increase your mojo.  These pieces are not in any order except that the introductory or opening pieces come before the closing or final-feeling pieces.  A wise man once said, "Never start a performance with a closer."  I have taken this advice to heart in forming this list.  But it us okay to listen to anything that you like.  These pieces will get your juices flowing and increase you mojo.
These pieces are all upbeat

Here 's my list for you:


    1. Brandenburg Concerto n°2 in F major BWV 1047: I. [Ohne Satzbezeichnung]
    2. The Four Seasons; Antonio Vivaldi Spring 3. Danza Pastorale
    3. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik: W.A Mozart
    4. Water Music Suite No. 1: 3. (Allegro) - Andante - (Allegro) da capo Aria 
    5. Handel: Water Music Suite, BWV 348-350 - Suite 2: 1. Overture (Allegro)
    6. Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 - Variatio 26 A 2 Clav.
    7. Piano Sonata No. 11 in A Major, K. 331: III. Alla turca
    8. Cello Sonata in A No. 3, Beethoven Op. 69 - 2. Scherzo: Allegro Molto
    9. Symphony No.3 (The Organ); Camile Saint-Saens 4th movement
    10. Brandenburg Concerto n°3 in G major, BWV 1048: III. Allegro

    Let this list be your introduction to classical music, your workout partner, your mojo builder, your preparation playlist, or anything else.  These are all great performances by sensitive performers that I have personally selected for you.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Top 10 Mojo Effects

    How To Know If You Are Too Old