10 Best Mojo Movies

MojoDave’s Mojo Movies

Movies are watched by millions and can increase your mojo. But there are so many. Where do you start? Well, I have looked at some best lists for you and created my own list. It is hand-selected specifically to increase your mojo. It will inspire your mojo.
Many sources make lists. I have used them to build mine for you. Wikipedia is a source that does a good job of describing how a list is built. But I don't rely on it. Instead, I used the American Film Institute’s Top 100, Rotten Tomatoes Classic Movies, IMDB’s Ultimate List, and my own experience with movies as my sources. I have watched every movie on my list at least once. In compiling my list, I emphasized increasing your mojo. I excluded anything that was too sad or had a political agenda. These aren’t meant to be anyone’s most popular movies, or best movies, or movies the critics liked best. They are chosen to help you. Here 's my list for you:
  1. 12 Angry Men - This is such a good film that it is at the top of my list. Each jury member has something to teach the viewer. Henry Fonda earns his reputation with this one. He is challenged to get a consensus from many different people. A masterpiece by Sidney Lumet.
  2. Groundhog Day - Bill Murray is funny and profound at the same time. He doesn’t have to react the way he does, But his behavior after realizing his predicament is classic and uplifting.
  3. To Kill a Mockingbird - You have to like Atticus Finch. He has mojo, but more importantly, he is fair when it isn’t popular to be so. There is a priceless scene at the end when Scout sees Boo Radley’s pale, white face watching her brother without fearing him at all. I love it.
  4. Rocky - How many movies can say that they have turned a relatively obscure location into a cultural icon (the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum)? You can increase your mojo with this movie even if you don’t like boxing, Philadelphia, or Sylvester Stallone’s accent.
  5. It’s A Wonderful Life - This movie is a little schmaltzy but contains a nice theme.
  6. Good Will Hunting - As with any good ,pvoe, this one will make you laugh, cry, and think. As a graduate of the “Institute” myself, I enjoyed seeing it portrayed in a way in which I agreed.
  7. The Pursuit Of Happyness - Will Smith’s character overcomes every obstacle. If not for his persistence, you wouldn’t get and mojo from this woeful story.
  8. Saving Private Ryan - THere are a lot of characters in this one who have tremendous mojo, especially Tom Hanks' Captain Miller. The collective mojo of this cast overcomes the WWII setting.
  9. Rudy - Despite the unrealistic plot, Sean Astin’s performance can help any viewers mojo.
  10. Remember The Titans - Denzel Washington works magic from an impossible position. Some priceless music is included for your enjoyment and mojo building.

Let this list be your introduction to the movies, your mojo builder, or anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Mojo Effects

How To Know If You Are Too Old