Top 10 Motivational Quotes From People With Mojo

Top 10  Motivational Quotes From People With Mojo


Motivation is the most important factor in having mojo, as I have said here. In this post, I will give you my list of quotes that addresses motivation. They are from people who had serious mojo. This list is intended to inspire you to increase your own mojo. Read them and think about them as you work to increase your own mojo.
Many sources make lists. I have used them to build mine for you. Wikipedia is a source that does a good job of describing how a list is built. But I don't rely on it. Instead, I used Forbes magazine, entrepreneur.com, and my own opinion to make this list. Here are my top ten mojo quotes, in no particular order:
1. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale. Good advice for anyone who professes to have mojo.
2. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky. See willingness to act. Although Mr. Gretzky was in the sports world, his advice applies to
anyone.
3. I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan. Also quoted by many others including the two sources mentioned above. Learn from your mistakes and keep trying.
4. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi. This is often misquoted as saying that wining is the only thing. He never said that. He had his priorities right and expected the same from his charges.
5. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford. Also quoted by many others including the two sources mentioned above. Makes you think, doesn’t it? Attitude matters. Henry Ford believed he could do
things even if they had never been done before and he had to invent a new way to operate.
6. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle. A very old, but wise saying. Be daring.
7. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck. Also quoted by many others including the two sources mentioned above. Erma Bombeck had polycystic kidney disease, a disease I know something about. She didn’t let it stop her.
8. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. -- Leonardo da Vinci
9. I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. –Benjamin Franklin. Never give up.
10. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try. –Beverly Sills
Consider these ideas and the achievements of the people who said them. You will be inspired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Mojo Effects

How To Know If You Are Too Old